sit down and grab yourself a cup
Hello blends. Haven’t heard from me in a while, did you?I could start with an excuse, but hey, I’ve warned you. It is going to be a lot more quiet around these parts for a while. Waking up in the heat of a sudden German summer-weekend, which is really far from enjoyable, I felt like using my lazy morning to share some of my recent life events with you guys. I miss you all tons!
Shortly after I’ve…
The New Project Revealed: Buddha Bowl
So where have I been, what have I done? “Faceplanted in a buddha bowl” does describe it pretty acurately. Or as a friend asked me recently: “Do you do anything else than eating and posting pictures of food on instagram?” It is basically my current job: I am a professional stay-at-home daughter (I know you are damn jealous Carly;) ) and until I find a job and a flat this won’t change. For better…
19 tips for success -- and they're not easy.
1. You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
2. You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
3. You have to give more than you get in return right away.
4. You have to care more about others than you care about you.
5. You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
6. You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing it safe seems smarter.
7. You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
8. You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
9. You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
10. You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
11. You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
12. You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the facts.
13. You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
14. You have to try and fail and try again.
15. You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
16. You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
17. You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled. (love this!)
18. You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
19. You have to keep moving toward where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
It’s recipe time. I teased you the last two posts with this bowl of ooey gooey deliciousness and as I promised I deliver. Today I will share with you the recipe for my latest obsession: creamy banana oatmeal prepared in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. This dish works as breakfast (brunch or brinner) as well as a snack, since it is so easy to prepare. Going heavy on the bananas while using…